So, armed with 4 lambs kidneys, I went in search of a recipe to devil them. I decided the Hairy Bikers looked like a couple of fellas who enjoyed a bit of offal so armed with their recipe, I set to it. Obviously I adapted the recipe to suit 4 kidneys and I also used chopped tinned tomatoes instead of puree but it all worked out and apart from being far too much for one person, it was awesome.
In rooting through my photos, I forgot I also made doughnut muffins. These are amazing!
Doughnut muffins
1 1/3 c
flour
1 1/2 tsp b powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/3 c oil
3/4 c wht sugar
1 egg
3/4 c milk
Combine dry ingredients, mix liquids, beat till well mixed. Add to dry ingredients and mix till just blended. Put into muffin tin and bake at 350/F for 20-25 m min.
While muffins are hot dip into butter and roll in powdered sugar or sugar & cinnamon.
1/4 c wht sugar
1/4 tsp cinnamon
melted butter or marg.
1 1/2 tsp b powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/3 c oil
3/4 c wht sugar
1 egg
3/4 c milk
Combine dry ingredients, mix liquids, beat till well mixed. Add to dry ingredients and mix till just blended. Put into muffin tin and bake at 350/F for 20-25 m min.
While muffins are hot dip into butter and roll in powdered sugar or sugar & cinnamon.
1/4 c wht sugar
1/4 tsp cinnamon
melted butter or marg.
In other news:
- EEROD is 10 months and tearing around the place. She feels more difficult than LOD. Into plugs and wires......she now has 7 teeth.
- LOD had her adenoids out in May which was not as traumatic as feared but still not fun for anyone. She is also calcium and iron deficient so the poor kid is being forced to drink iron and milk. She isn't fond of either
- COD did a sterling job in the garden over the weekend planting some more plants and making it look fabbo
- Veg coming along nicely. We have eaten the lettuce and loads of the strawberries!
- I sold my apple and chilli jelly at the summer fair. Awesome.
- Back to work in 5 weeks
![]() ![]() |




No comments:
Post a Comment