Thursday, 29 March 2012

Day off work

How in heaven's name to full time mums do it. I have had one day at home with LOD and the following has occured in order:
  • 2 x wees on self in the garden despite me asking every few minutes if we need a wee
  • Meltdown after lunch in protest against nap which necessitated COD's intervention and 'standing against the wall'
  • I finished painting kids easter gifts
  • Poo in the pants in the park but told me she needed a poo so I grabbed the tissues and raced to the public loos only to find the child covered in sh*t and no loo paper other than the tissues I had (note, I had asked about 1 minute before if LOD needed the loo)
  • Fed two friend's children dinner 
  • LOD refusing to go to the loo before bath
  • LOD refusing to bath
  • LOD hysterical in the bath
  • Crying until bed despite being read a story and having milk. 
OMG - I have to do this for a year with two of them. What am I thinking? 

In other news:
  • The back situation has been unbearable today
  • Sausage pasta for dinner rocks
  • 9pm bedtime seems sensible

No comments:

Post a Comment