Sunday, 1 April 2012

Swedish style fishcakes

Another excellent JO meal last night. Swedish sytle fishcakes with mini roasties and salad. A distinct lack of sprouts in the local Sainsburys meant some salad changes to the meal. Rocket with avo and crushed ryvita crisp bread, some lemon, salt, pepper and olive oil - yummy! I forgot to take a photo but the whole thing was awesome - oh, and no tuna for the fishcakes which didn't seem to miss it at all.

Took both LOD and COD swimming this morning which was lovely. Nice to be able to do some actual swimming while they 'splash, splash splashed' and 'kick, kick, kicked'. LOD is so confident in the water - no idea where she gets that from as her parents suck at swimming. Long may it continue.

In other news:
  • Hosepipe bans starts this week
  • Beans are planted and looking good but I fear this week's predicted frost will kill them
  • The other veg will need planting out soon but again worried about the cold snap. Gems seem not to have germinated well. May have to resow. 
  • Toilet training is the most frustrating thing I have ever been a part of. On the verge of giving up. 
  • I need to find a way of severing the ties between COD and his PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment